Thursday 13 June 2013

The end of GFC :(

undefined



it has been announced that GFC (Google Friend Connect) will no longer be available after July 1st 2013. Most of you have heard the news already and have assimilated over to Bloglovin'.
If not, you can easily import the blogs you are following with GFC into your Bloglovin account.


You can read more about Bloglovin' and importing blogs here:

Bloglovin' is a user friendly site and the process of importing the blogs you follow via GFC is as quick as clicking a button or two. It's easier than going through all of your favorite blogs and adding them manually.

You cannot import your followers, though. That is up to the follower!
So, if you are a follower, be sure to join Bloglovin' and import all the blogs you follow so you don't miss everyone's posts and giveaways!

I'd very much appreciate it if my followers continued to follow me through Bloglovin'! Over there! -->>

P.S I stole this post from Lazy Day Literature.  


3 comments :

  1. Followed you on Bloglovin'!

    I've always used it, but I'm mostly a GFC gal when it comes to keeping up-to-date on blogs I follow. Looks like that'll be changing now :) I don't mind so much though - I like Bloglovin'. I just hope my followers make the change with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. I'm always using GFC can't believe it's going.. glad it was so easy to transfer my blog reading list to bloglovin' I'm following you on there :)

      Delete
  2. I'm following via BlogLovin' and I actually love the way that BlogLovin' works (it's the feed I pay most attention to anyway), so it's no problem for me. I know others are really bummed, though. I'm glad you posted this. I'm going to go import my GFC blogs to BlogLovin' now and post this reminder on my blog as well. Thanks!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear your thoughts about my blog. Thanks for stopping by! <3