Tuesday 4 June 2013

Spotlight: Book/Author too look out for!


The Deceiver
Emotions make things complicated, but swallowing a pill is easy. Being numb, dulling the extremes, programming you to be the perfect citizen; that is what the Triad Of Colors is for. We make things easy for you. We do the work for you. We think for you. We are the Officials.
Here's some water: swallow fast.

In a world that over medicates for the good of its people, a government monitors your feelings and can even review your thoughts at the push of a button. Rebellion is out of the question, until it isn't.



Jessica Keefe
Jessica KeefeI’ll be the first one to admit that I want to make a career of writing. I want to be famous. I figure if E.L. James can grow to literary infamy with a trilogy of smut books and erotica, surely a novel that has deeper meaning than BDSM and sex can sell if written well enough. I’m a dreamer though. I lie in bed at night and think about providing for my family, about starting a college fund for my son, about buying a pair of pants that are the perfect size and height and not wincing because they’re double the price I usually pay. Some people just want to get their work out there and be known by their family and friends as a true blue author, complete with a book that’s sold 23 copies in the past two years and sits so far down in the ranks it’d take three days to find. But I want more. And I won’t stop until I get it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and hear your thoughts about my blog. Thanks for stopping by! <3