Saturday 15 June 2013

Stacking the shelves #4



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to showcase the books we got this week. They can be physical or virtual copies and it doesn't matter if they're won, bought, borrowed or received for review.


Bought paperbacks
Acid by Emma Pass
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Crossed by Ally Condie
The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)
Crossed (Matched, #2)

Won e-copy
The Last Witch by Debbie Dee
The Last Witch (Incenaga, #1)



For Review e-copy
Foreverland is Dead by Tony Bertauski


What did you get this week? <3



4 comments :

  1. Nice! I still need to read The 5th Wave! Got that one like 2 weeks ago! Congrats on the win too! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely ADORED The 5th Wave – such a great book! I hope you have fun reading it, I know I did. :) Happy reading!

    Ruby @ http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foreverland is Dead is one I haven;t seen before...Looks good. 5th wave is on my to-read list. Enjoy these!
    Here are my newest additions from this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to check out the 5th wave! I see it everywhere! I've heard mixed reviews on crossed but I really want to read that series too anyway!!

    great books!

    Here's My STS

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear your thoughts about my blog. Thanks for stopping by! <3