Friday 21 June 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #5


undefined
This is a weekly blog hop hosted by the wonderful Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

Q: Favorite literary quote:
Mine is from The Dead Tossed Waves by Carry Ryan I loved it so much I put it on an image at the side of my blog. Part of the reason my blog is called All We Have is Stories is this quote.

"We are nothing more than our stories and who we love. What we pass on, how we exist... it's having people remember who we are. We're terrible at that in this world. At remembering. At passing it on."






5 comments :

  1. Such a great and powerful quote. Thanks for sharing! New bloglovin follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quote...I like quotes the make you think!

    New bloglovin follower :)

    http://thereadingrealmblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quote and the background picture. :)

    New Bloglovin follower

    My FF: http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quote, thanks for sharing! :)

    Hi I'm new to blogging and following thru from Parajunkie's follow friday.

    You can follow me back at "SnowRavyn's Reviews"

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear your thoughts about my blog. Thanks for stopping by! <3