Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
This weeks topic is Fictional character you’d crush on if you were also a fictional character.
- Elias The Dead Tossed Waves. He's strong, brave and kind, you can't help but love him.
- Ky Markham Matched. Mysterious, selfless, brave and sweet.
- Newt and Minho Maze Runner trilogy. I loved these two, they were both brave, selfless and funny.
- Peeta Mellark Hunger Games series. He's loyal, strong, cute and loving.
- Tom Ashes. He's brave, kind and protective.
- Four Divergent. He's Strong and sweet.
- Jack Blood Red Road. He's a survivor, mysterious and strong. A bad boy if I remember correctly.
- Tal Whitman Phantoms. Tal was my favourite character he's was quiet, strong, modest, funny and loyal. Unfortunately he isn't in the movie though.
- Ian and Jarred The Host. I'm only about 300 pages in but I love Ian, he's so cute and protective. Hopefully he doesn't change. I also love Jared but the way Melanie remembers him.
- Peter The Passage Series. He's strong, determined, protective and kind. I love the way he looks after his loved ones and never gives up.