Saturday 20 July 2013

Stacking The Shelves #5



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to showcase the books we got this week. They can be physical or virtual copies and it doesn't matter if they're won, bought, borrowed or received for review.

This week I got some great books!

I went to a car boot sale yesterday, I only spent £5.50 and I got all these great books:
Sabriel by Garth Nix
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King
Misery by Stephen King
Blood Harvest by S.J Bolton
The Betrayal of Trust by Susan Hill
362 Belisle St. by Susie Moloney
Twice Burned by Kit Craig


For review I got an e-copy of:
Necessary Sacrifices by Zoe Cannon


What books did you get this week? <3





8 comments :

  1. It's awesome about the sale l! I went to a Thrift Shop the other day and bout 4 books for only 3 dollars. It was great :D Hope you enjoy your books!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some awesome looking books there. I'm huge on sale books and thrift stores.

    Happy Reading!
    Joann @ Paperback Lass

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to go to sales like that. The only problem is how high my TBR pile gets. Here is my post: Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard many great things about The Knife of Never Letting Go, so hopefully you'll enjoy that one.
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice deals!! These are all new to me, hope you enjoy them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. h I so want to read Unnecessary Sacrifices by Zoe Cannon! Especially after reading your interview with her!! You hit it god with the sale, girl!

    Check out what I got this week at Book2Buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool haul. Enjoy everything :)

    new twitter & bloglovin follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-47.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some great books at the sale. I hope you enjoy them. Please come see what I added to my stacks at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear your thoughts about my blog. Thanks for stopping by! <3