Saturday 2 February 2013

stacking the shelves

[STSmall_thumb%255B2%255D%255B2%255D.png]



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to showcase/brag about the books we got this week. They can be physical or virtual copies and it doesn't matter if they're won, bought, borrowed or received for review.

This week I bought: 


Winter's song by Jean-Claude Mourlevat.

Winter Song


I won: 


The Sound of Many Waters by Sean Bloomfield

The Sound of Many Waters

Earth To Kat Vespucci by Ingrid Anders


Queen's Gambit by Elizabeth Fremantle 




2 comments :

  1. Queen's Gambit looks interesting! I hope you enjoy it as well as the other books you received this week! :)

    My STS Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen's Gambit looks pretty interesting, might check it out.

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear your thoughts about my blog. Thanks for stopping by! <3