Tuesday 1 January 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

Oh my goodness, this is so hard. There are so many books I want to read in 2013. But i guess these would have to come top.



    The Stand
  1. The Stand by Stephen king - I have quite a few Stephen King books on my bookshelf but I haven't read a single one by him yet. So this year I need to read one and The Stand sound like my type of book.
  2. The Girl in the arena by Lise Haines - This books been on my wishlist for a while and i just got it for Christmas.
  3. The Pact by Jodi Picoult - Again I have a lot of her books but haven't read one yet. This one sounds the most intriguing.
  4. World War Z by Max Brooks - I've been hearing about this book for a while but wasn't sure I'd like it, but this year I'm going to give it a try.
  5. Feed by Mira Grant - I've had this book for a while and haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

    Girl in the ArenaThe PactWorld War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie WarFeed (Newsflesh, #1)
  6. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - Really enjoyed Divergent, couldn't wait to read this and then never got around to it.
  7. The Fading by Christopher Ransom - I liked the last two Christopher Ransom novels I've read, but only just got this one and I cant honestly it sounds as good but I'm going to give it a go anyway.
  8. Doll parts and Fever by Wayne Simmons - These are both sequels. I cant get the first book in either series so I'm going to just go from here.
  9. Dead Of Night by Johnathon Maberry - Because you can never have enough zombie books!
  10. To Close to Home by Linwood Barclay - A lovely Linwood Barclay suspense novel to top it off.


    Insurgent (Divergent, #2)Doll PartsFeverDead of Night

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and hear your thoughts about my blog. Thanks for stopping by! <3