Tuesday 1 January 2013

My Favorite Books


  1. The Passage by Justin Cronin
    I read this book in 2011 and absolutely loved it.
  2. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne CollinsGreat Trilogy, I cried a few times at these.
  3. The Forest Of Hands And Teeth Trilogy by Carrie RyanThis book was recommended to me because I love zombies, but I was hesitant at first because of the title, i shouldn't of been they're amazing books.
  4. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
    This book was an impulse by I'm proud of, its a great book. Just added the sequel to Mt. To-read.
  5. The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner
    I couldn't put these books down, I devoured them one after the other.
  6. Blood Red Road by Moira Young
    A great dystopian book, I really enjoyed it. Cant wait to see what happens next.
  7. Last Light by Alex Scarrow
    Scarily plausible story line. Great apocalyptic book.
  8. The Trylle Series by Amanda Hocking
    I got this series second hand and wasn't sure I'd like it, trolls seemed a little to fantasy for me but actually these books totally captured me. I love them.
  9. Autumn by David Moody
    A totally original zombie novel.
  10. The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan
    A great horror novel about a vampiric virus.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and hear your thoughts about my blog. Thanks for stopping by! <3