Wednesday 5 June 2013

WWW #5


WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
You just answer these three questions:
What did you recently finish reading?
What are you currently reading?
What are you planning to read next?

What have I recently finished reading?

The author sent me an e-copy of this book for review and I absolutely loved it. I can't wait for the sequel. John Kerry was also nice enough to be my first ever interviewee, so please check that out. (Review) (Interview)






What am I currently reading?

The author sent me an e-copy for review and its way more enjoyable than I had anticipated. It's a very original book about pixies. 








What am I going to read next?

I'm looking forward to reading this book so much, the author sent me an e-copy for review. It's dystopia which is my favorite genre & I think it will be a great read.


4 comments :

  1. The Torturer's Daughter has a really great cover. It looks like it will be a good read.
    Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm following you via GFC and Bloglovin!

    Megan @ Love, Literature, Art, and Reason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my STS! Have followed back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently read No Easy Way Out by Dayna Lorentz, reading Primal Creatures by Eric Wilder and I am reading Uprising by Jessica Therrien next!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I've been wanting to read the no safety in numbers series what did you think of it? Primal creatures and the possile hybrid monks sounds good lol. I have an e-copy of the first book in the children of the gods series I cant wait to read it.

      Delete

I love to read your comments and hear your thoughts about my blog. Thanks for stopping by! <3