Tuesday 5 March 2013

Top Ten Tuesday


undefined


Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they post a new top ten list that bloggers join in and answer.


This week is;
Top ten series I'd like to start but haven't yet.

1. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia                      2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)

3. Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien             4. Arena one by Morgan Rice

Birthmarked (Birthmarked, #1)
5. Hollowlands by Amanda Hocking                    6. Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Life As We Knew It (Last Survivors, #1)

7. Delirium by Lauren Oliver                  8. The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
Delirium (Delirium, #1)



9. Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry           10. Shatter me by Tahereh Mafi

Rot and Ruin (Benny Imura, #1)Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)



Wow this was harder than I thought there are so many series I want to start, I haven't even included the series that I own the first book but haven't gotten around to reading. Some other series that deserve a mention.
Hater by David Moody
Wither by Lauren DeStefano 
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne 
Starters by Lissa Price
Ashfall by Mike Mullin 
Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
The Line by Teri Hall

I could go on all day <3





7 comments :

  1. I've been wanting to read Cinder myself. nice list today. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinder is amazing. I love this series. It's a great mix of genres. Great list! I loved Delirium, but I still need to read the last book.
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really pretty!!! Just wanted you to know that :) And I like your list... I want to read Cinder and maybe Delirium too!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of those two Shatter Me and The Lunar Chronicles (Cinder) are the two that I've read and really liked the first two books. I need to see how the others turn out though.

    My Teaser and Top Ten Tuesday (#2)
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Cinder and can't wait to read Scarlet. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Cinder and Shatter Me! They are both really great books! NEW FOLLOWER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Lunar Chronicles and Shatter Me are both on my list and seem to be the ones lots of people are commenting on as being fantastic - I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear your thoughts about my blog. Thanks for stopping by! <3